I had many times when friends (who are completely non tech savvy) seeing something I’m using & asking me to install it on their system, so after numerous times I thought I would just post instructions here & give them the links. Here you will find some simple / random stuff for Windows & Linux. I make instructions the way so that noob like me could understand :). I will try adding different ones once in a while. Also if you have some that you wrote or have it posted somewhere, let me know, I would add it to the list.
- Kasm – Kasm Workspaces delivers zero-trust remote browser isolation (RBI), desktop as a service (DaaS) and open-source intelligence (OSINT) workloads to the web.
- The Lounge (IRC) – Modern features, connect from any browser. Remain connected to IRC servers while you are offline. The client works smoothly on every desktop, smartphone and tablet.
- ZNC (IRC Bouncer) – Most popular IRC bouncer, stay connected on IRC when you disconnect your IRC client.
- Terminal Graphical Activity Monitors – graphical activity monitors for the command line / terminals. View your systems activity / specs / resource usage in a cool & easy to understand way right from any terminal.
- Pi-Hole – Be your own Ad Block provider to your whole network without installing software on every PC, Phone, Tablet etc, have a complete control of your data or any other aspect & get it up & running in just few minutes!